Path 2 New Normal Space Planning Assessment
The Path 2 New Normal Space Planning Assessment includes a detailed review of your current space and our recommendations for space modifications. Includes red zone analysis and recommended floorplan with social distancing safeguards. Also outlines headcount changes and percent reduction in workforce.
See the description below for more details. All pricing is listed per floor. Quanity selected equals your floor count that needs an assessment.
We will provide a recommended floorplan that will demonstrate the following:
- By removing seating and making small adjustments to freestanding furniture, the space now complies with 6-foot social distancing and <10 occupancy recommendations
- One-way traffic flow indicators added
- Include sanitization and hand-washing stations that are easily accessible to promote healthy habits
- We will indicate the headcount changes and % reduction is workforce from existing to proposed floorplans
- Our goal is to provide the assessment very quickly
- Please see the image gallery for an example floor plan assessment
- We can also add a ‘starter kit’ signage location package for an additional fee per floor.
What we need from you
- We will need a scalable floorplan document. AutoCad (.dwg) file format is preferred but we can also work with a PDF, as long as it is not a scan of your floorplan.
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us as we are happy to help! You can reach Dancor Solutions in the following ways: